Groundwater Treatment Solutions have the combined resources to provide a complete treatment solution from highly experienced personnel, in-house laboratory facilities, engineering workshops and state of the art treatment systems and equipment.
Our in-house laboratory allows us to undertake a range of treatment trials on water, sludge and solid materials utilising a range of treatment methods.
Trials are undertaken to meet technical, regulatory and financial objectives and directly link to full-scale treatment.
Plant & Equipment
Groundwater Treatment Solutions is supported by McMahon Services’ $70 million network of company-owned plant and equipment that includes specialist remediation and treatment systems such as:
- Skid, truck and trailer mounted
water treatment units;
- Containerised PLC water treatment systems;
- Solar powered, remote telemetry systems;
- Tanks, pumps and filters;
- Reactors and adsorbers;
- Chemical injection skids;
- Industrial vacuum recovery units;
- Komatsu BZ210-1 RETERRA G-Mode – mobile soil blending system;
- VecLoader HEPA VAC – industrial vacuum system.
Our engineering workshops extend over a number of sites across Australia, with an extensive array of equipment and skilled trades to enable the construction and modification of treatment systems.
More than a "pump and treat" solution
Multi-treatment, mass flux approach