Groundwater Treatment Solutions work collaboratively with our clients to provide water and vapour treatment, containment and management solutions. Our approach to delivering a complete range of practical and cost effective services includes:
Developing a Solution
- Site and Feasibility assessment.
- Water sampling and lab analysis.
- Pilot trials – on site or lab scale.
- Existing plant optimisation reviews.
- Detailed design – process control, piping, electrical, telemetry, hazardous areas, discharge requirements, reagent requirements, application plans.
- Risk based and statutory closure plans.
- In-situ chemical oxidation or reduction.
- Multi-phase extraction (mobile and semi-permanent).
- Soil vapour extraction.
- Chemical fixation.
- Neutralisation (PASS/ASS).
- Suspended solids and sediment removal.
- Air sparging.
- Ion exchange.
- Reverse osmosis.
- Permeable reactive barriers.
- Flocculation / precipitation.
Installation and Operation
- Plant installation – system installation, piping installation, services connection.
- Maintenance – equipment servicing.
- Trade waste agreements.
- Performance monitoring.
- System optimisation.
- Aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) constituents.
- Pesticides and herbicides.
- Chlorinated compounds.
- Acid sulphate soil.
- Heavy metals – hexavelant chromium, copper, nickel, zinc and cadmium.